To set up VPN for the first time On MAC
- Go To System Settings > VPN (you can also search for VPN in the search bar)
- Click on Add VPN configuration.
- Select the Appropriate type (SMM will provide you your type)
- Fill In the Server Address and the Shared Secret which would be provided by SMM in a secured file and fill in Account Name and password which you would already have access to.
- Click Create when finished editing.
To set up VPN for the first time On Windows
- Open system settings and search for VPN settings
- Click on the "+" sign to add a VPN connection.
- Choose an Appropriate Connection name. The Service Name can be anything but should indicate what/where the service is - this is the name you will see in the list of network interfaces. Click Create when finished editing.
- The server’s name and pre-shared key will be provided by SMM.
- Select desired VPN type ()
- Type of Sign as username and password
- Fill in the username and password which you have already provided.
Article is closed for comments.