We understand the impact that COVID-19 (Coronavirus) has on your business, your community and your families. We remain committed to maintaining the high level of customer support and “Drama-Free IT” that you have come to expect from SupportMyMac.
Here’s what we’re doing to help protect our staff and yours:
- Currently, 95% of support requests are solved using our remote tools. We will continue to do so.
- For the remaining 5% of requests, which would have required us to go onsite, for the next few weeks we will first do over-the-phone troubleshooting with members of your team (for example, asking them to restart or unplug devices as needed). Rest assured that if a critical issue arises, we will head on-site to assist.
- Our scheduled maintenance visits will be postponed for the remainder of March.
- Projects requiring on-site work will likely be rescheduled, following the recommendations from health officials.
What we’re asking of you:
- If a person in your organization has been exposed to COVID-19, please let us know so that we may take the necessary precautionary measures.
The SupportMyMac team is committed to keeping your business running smoothly amidst the current challenges.
We remain available to support your organization through our remote support capabilities and by transitioning to virtual meetings when necessary.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
The SupportMyMac Team